Nannies Plus Us provide professional child care and educational services, usually within your own home on either a live in or live out basis. Tutors are expected to play a key role in the intellectual development of your children, they usually work 2-5 hours per day. The package they offer is tailored to your children’s needs:
• Responsibility and supervision in the home and school setting
• Liaising with the school and parents
• Exam preparation
• Monitor children’s progress in school and after school activities
• Teaching children good manners
• Supervision of homework
This list is not exhaustive and once you employ your Tutor all their duties should be clarified in a written contract of employment (we can provide a draft to help you).
All our Tutors:
• Have been interviewed personally by a member of our team
• Are thoroughly referenced checked both written and verbally
• Have documents verified to confirm their CV, identity and address.
• DBS in process or checked
• Have qualifications confirmed.
We ask all of our Tutors to attend a first aid course, a Tutor will usually hold a Degree or PGCE/QTS.
Salary guideline: Depending on experience and qualifications you can expect to pay
£25.00- £50.00 gross per hour for live out daily Tutors
£800-£1700 gross per week for live in Tutors
£800-£1700 gross per week for overseas Tutors
Guideline salaries are quoted gross and we recommend you contact a specialist Childcare payroll company for tax and NI contributions.