Maternity Nurses in London
Our maternity nurses will either be qualified or have exceptional experience in this field. They are there to assist mother and baby or multiple births.
- They normally work 6 days a week 24 hours a day with a 2/4 hour break in the day.
- They will give encouragement and help with all newborn matters.
- They will provide advice on Breastfeeding/Bottle feeding.
- Preparation of feeds and sterilisation
- Help settle your baby into a manageable routine
- Take care of all baby’s laundry
- Allow parents peace of mind and a good night’s sleep.
- Provide support after a delivery
- As well as giving devoted time to mother and baby support is also given to partners and older siblings, helping the family smoothly and happily adjust to their new arrival.
Our Maternity Nurses are passionate about their careers, are there to empower parents and leave them feeling confident with their baby once the Maternity Nurse has left.
£180-£300 Per 24 hours for singleton
£200-£350 Per 24 hours for multiples
Salary will depend on experience and continuous professional development.
Maternity Nurses are self employed.
It is advisable where possible to book your maternity nurse early.
Our maternity nurses go through our stringent interview process and are interviewed personally by a member of our team, their ID and qualifications checked.