A Mothers help or a Parents help is a general helping hand within your home with an emphasis on childcare.
- Candidates are often experienced in childcare and may have or be progressing towards a professional qualification
- Nursery duties, such as keeping the bedrooms & playrooms tidy
- Children’s laundry
- Meal preparation
- This is an ideal role for families with children at school or parents are at home
- This is generally a supervised role although, on occasion, she/he may be left in charge of the children for periods of time.
- Candidates can live in/live out
All our Mothers Helps:
- Have been interviewed personally by a member of our team
- Are thoroughly referenced checked both written and verbally
- Have documents verified to confirm their CV, identity and address
- DBS in process or checked
We ask all of our Mothers Helps to attend a first aid course and recommend our training division Learn Plus us who run regularly courses.
Salary guideline: Depending on experience you can expect to pay
£250-£400 Net per week for live out mothers helps
£200-£350 Net per week for live in mothers helps
Guideline salaries are quoted Net and we recommend you contact a specialist Childcare payroll company for tax and NI contributions.