Nannies Plus Us provide professional child care, usually within your own home on either a live in or live out basis. Mannies are expected to play a key role in the social, emotional and intellectual development of your children. The child care package they offer is tailored to your children’s needs:
• Responsibility and supervision whilst in their charge for their general well being
• Nursery duties, such as keeping the bedrooms & playrooms tidy
• Organising their daily and social activities
• Teaching children good manners
• Supervising of homework
• Developing your children’s social and language skills
• Providing nutritious cooked meals
This list is not exhaustive and once you employ your Manny all their duties should be clarified in a written contract of employment (we can provide a draft to help you).
All our Mannies:
• Have been interviewed personally by a member of our team
• Are thoroughly referenced checked both written and verbally
• Have documents verified to confirm their CV, identity and address.
• DBS in process or checked
• Have qualifications confirmed.
We ask all of our Mannies to attend a first aid course and recommend our training division Learn Plus us who run regularly courses.
Salary guideline: Depending on experience and qualifications you can expect to pay
£10.00- £15.00 net per hour for live out daily Mannies
£400-£1000 net per week for live in Mannies
£500-£1400 net per week for overseas Mannies